Rich’s deep knowledge of the A/E/C and environmental consulting industry and his congenial, down-to-earth communication style have made him a sought-after speaker and panel moderator.
He has delivered well-received talks to the industry’s top professional organizations as well as their local chapters and other A/E/C and environmental consulting conferences and venues.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) of Massachusetts
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- New Brunswick Environmental Industry Association (NBEIA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Strategic Market Planning
- Public Relations and Positioning
- Social Media
- Sustaining Firm Growth
- Talent Acquisition
- Value: The A/E/C Industry’s Biggest Blind Spot?
- Leveraging Client/Prospect Feedback for Organizational Improvement
- Client Research: Debunking Myths and Maximizing ROI
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Landing Your Next Strategic Hire
- Creating a High-Performing Marketing & Business Development Organization
- Institutionalizing a Business Development Culture: What Future Leaders Need to Know
- Maximizing Your Business Development Return-on-Investment
- Cutting Through the Hype of Social Media – Where is the Business Development ROI?
- Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
Rich Friedman also conducts 90-minute, half-day or full-day workshops on these topics.
“You did a fabulous job! Your session was well organized and received the highest marks of the series.”
“I thought your seminar was fantastic. It’s nice to hear an expert demystify business development so it does not seem like such an insurmountable task.”